Sheet Metal Parts
For high precision and components with thickness above 0.025 mm. we use a unique technology called Photo Chemical Machining ( PCM ). Here you get Burr free Parts at a low tooling cost.
Our highly trained and experienced design, production and marketing team are stay updated with the latest technology and serve quality to our clients. We follow stringent statistical Quality Control Norms to serve the best in class quality to our clients, which compliments our tagline:
“If you can draw it, We can produce it”
Why Choose Us?
Kristeel upgrades the tool room with modern machines like CNC, VMC, precision grinders for precision surface finish, precision wire cutting, high-speed press with auto feeder. CAD software and trained manpower help to give a shorter lead time for sample, batch production as well as helps Kristeel to deliver high-quality products. Our Engineering team is constantly updating the latest concept of productions.
- Five decades of experience in manufacturing customized intricate Sheet Metal Parts.
- We equipped with a tool room facility and press shop having power presses, grinding, shearing, milling and lathe machines.
- In-house plating facility for Chrome, Nickel etc. along with tumbling and stress relieving facility thereby offering a complete solution to the customers under one roof.
- Raw Material availability from leading sources worldwide, thereby ensuring quicker lead time and high-quality end products.
- Practicing the latest management concepts like TQM and Six Sigma.
- SQC is implemented at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure the manufacturing of Zero Components as per customer requirements.
- An ISO 9001:2015 Company Certified by M/s. TUV Sud Deutschland Group, Germany.
- Design and development department run by qualified engineers trained in the USA.
- Broad-spectrum of finishing technologies like plating & deburring offering complete solutions.
- We support development and pilot projects.